5 x Chemical Pads - 400 x 520 mm
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 20% off
- Buy 10 - 39 and get 28% off
- Buy 40 or above and get 46.8% off
Bulk discount rates
These Chemical Absorbent Pads or Hazmats are manufactured from highly absorbent melt blown polypropylene. The melt blown fibres are bonded ultrasonically creating a dimpled surface. The bonding process creates a reduced linting product with great tensile strength. Our chemical absorbent pads are 100% melt blown polypropylene and are rapidly absorbent for chemical liquid spills.
Each pad is capable of 0.4 to 0.8 litres of water
- Excellent fluid retention and absorbency
- Absorbency to British Standard BS7959-1:2004
- Highly visible of pad due to the distinctive colour
- Have high strength, even when saturated
Our Chemical Pads can be used in a number of ways including:
- As part of your spill kits and response plan
- Around baths and chemical reactors as well as general process plants
- Ideal for wiping down surfaces
- Useful in laboratories to clean up and collect spills
- In Chemical storage areas
Team up these pads with our spill socks, Dammit putty and drain seals to make a very effective spill control kit.
Dimension of the pads are 520L x 400W x 2H mm approximately and are perforated down the middle.
Weight 0.033KG per pad approximately