ADR requirement - Vehicles carrying dangerous goods of classes 3, 4.1, 4.3, 8 and 9 are required to carry a shovel
This one piece shovel is lightweight and durable with a smooth surface that makes it extremely easy to clean. It is rot proof and rust proof.
It is manufactured from FDA approved materials and therefore suitable for use in the food industry,
The shovel is useful in many different situations, cleaning up after a spillage (where safe to do so), mucking out horses, spreading antifreeze salt on a road surface or just general cleaning up.
This shovel is red in colour making it easy to see even in low light situations.
- Shovel Blade Dimensions 327 x 271 x 50mm
- Overall Length 1040 mm
- Material Polypropylene
- Colour Red
- Max usage temperature 100 Degrees Celsius
- Min usage temperature -20 Degrees Celsius
- Min pH value in usage 2
- Max pH value in usage 10.5
- EU1935/2004 (EU) no 10/2011 Compliant
- Produced in accordance to EU 2023/2006/EC
- Rot and Rust proof
- Easy to clean
- Food industry compliant
- Red in colour
Dimensions overall 1050L x 271W x 50D mm approximately
Weight 1.7KG approximately