ADR Requirement - Vehicles carrying dangerous goods of classes 3, 4.1, 4.3, 8 and 9 are required to carry a shovel.
This one piece shovel is lightweight and durable with a smooth surface that makes it extremely easy to clean. It is rot proof and rust proof.
- Shovel Blade Dimensions 327 x 271 x 50mm
- Material Polypropylene
- Colour Red
- Max usage temperature 100 Degrees Celsius
- Min usage temperature -20 Degrees Celsius
- Min pH value in usage 2
- Max pH value in usage 10.5
- EU1935/2004 (EU) no 10/2011 Compliant
- Produced in accordance to EU 2023/2006/EC
- Rot & Rust proof
- Easy to clean
- Food industry compliant
- Red in colour
The compact design of this shovel means it’s easy to store and its bright colour means it’s easy to find.
It is manufactured from FDA approved materials and therefore suitable for use in the food industry,
The shovel is useful in many different situations, cleaning up after a spillage (where safe to do so), mucking out horses, spreading antifreeze salt on a road surface or just general cleaning up.
Dimensions overall 550L x 271W x 50D mm approximately
Weight 0.8 KG approximately